Monitoring and Evaluation
Resource Library › Monitoring & Evaluation
AIHA’s monitoring and evaluations strategy aims to:
- - improve the performance of programs, ensure optimum use of available resources, and provide feedback for programmatic decision-making;
- - create systems that support learning from experience, help disseminate knowledge of best practices, and assist the replication of successful models, thus improving the relevance, methods, and effectiveness of partnerships and other programs;
- - provide information to funding agencies and key stakeholders regarding progress and results of AIHA programs, as well as to strengthen support for the programs;
- - provide feedback to AIHA partners as a means of engaging them in the program improvement processes; and
- - strengthen the capacity of partner institutions to conduct monitoring and evaluation, which will ultimately contribute to the sustainability of the programs and institutions.
AIHA program statistics and progress/evaluation reports
M&E Tools and Resources
M&E-related tools and guidelines for partners, glossary of selected terms, and links to external resources.
Contact list of AIHA monitoring and evaluation staff.
« Go Back